OZON AIR DUCT CLEANING, THE BEST VENT CLEANING COMPANY, EXPLAINS HOW TO RECOGNIZE A NECESSITY OF HVAC VENT CLEANING
Residential duct cleaning becomes more and more popular today
Multiple videos and articles show the hidden danger inside the houses and demonstrate the poor consequences they can lead to. Allergy, asthma, dizziness, groundless sickness – this is not a list of horrification on the part of mass media or the health workers. These are real effects of the impurity of the indoor air.
Our life is full of surprises and changes and it is great, otherwise it would be boring. Almost every day is a new challenge: new tasks and opportunities, promotion at work or job loss, achievements or failures, move to the other house. Whatever it is, these changes take our forces and we can never be fully ready when something is happening. However, sometimes we can make these changes become more comfortable for us. Let’s imagine that you are moving into a new house in New Jersey.
Today it is hard to impress anybody with modern technologies and appliances we use in our everyday life. People got used to appreciate their time that is why they try to simplify everyday routine with the help of multiple household appliances. Today we would like to focus on a dryer. Read more
Have you become a new happy owner of a house? Our congratulations! What will you start with? Will you buy furniture first or maybe change the color of the walls? Whatever it is, please, remember that the primary target is not a coziness and comfort, but safety. Read more
At the end of the XXth century the scientific world starts to talk about the Sick Building Syndrome, or SBS for short, that deals with a range of symptoms that a person experiences while staying in a certain building. Read more
Our company OZON Air Duct Cleaning, being an expert in a vent system cleaning, knows for a fact that your dryer can carry a serious threat for you, your family and your house. Each and every day we deal with dryer vent cleaning and we certainly claim that timely and periodic dryer vent system cleaning is a guarantee of safety and money saving. Let us prove it to you! Read more
Very often fiber accumulates in the clothes dryers and they light up.
Most often, the fibers burn inside the dryer, leaving a burning smell and damaging the device. However, sometimes the fire spreads, destroying the home, things, and sometimes the lives of people! Here are some measures you can take to prevent this from happening.
1. Clean the fiber shutter. Clean the fiber flap EVERY time you load the dryer! Even if there are very few fibers and threads, remove them. This is a good habit.
2. Check the vent hose. Make sure the vent hose is in good condition. If you have a white plastic vent hose, replace it immediately! It is not safe and prohibited by law. Use an aluminum hose. It should be as short as possible, without dents and bends.
3. Clean the ventilation pipe regularly. It is very important that the ventilation pipe (it leads from the wall near which the dryer stands to the external valve) is not blocked. Clogging will greatly increase the risk of fire. If you cannot clean the pipe yourself, call the wizard. Many chimney cleaning companies offer this service.
4. Keep clean the place where the dryer is. If the dryer still lights up, it is impossible for the fire to spread further and destroy your home. Make sure there are no clothes, boxes, cleaning products near the dryer. Also, you can not put anything on the dryer.
5. Clean the threads regularly from the dryer. Periodically, the dryer must be opened and cleaned with a vacuum cleaner. Most modern dryers are designed so that the owner is not so easy to open them. If you do not know how to open and assemble the tumble dryer, you will need the help of a master technician. Every time the dryer is repaired, ask the wizard to clean it. In any case, this procedure is part of the obligatory service.
6. Ensure that the gas pipe is in good condition. If you have a gas dryer, you should follow the gas pipe. If the pipe is old and not credible, it is better to replace it. Putting the dryer in place, do not bend the pipe.
And if you find something suspicious call us at 800-362-8302. It is always easier to prevent the trouble than to deal with the consequences.
In addition to drying clothes, drying machines must be cleaned of accumulated fibers. This is necessary because this material can cause problems because it blocks the dryer vent, overflows the traps, clogs the holes, and fills the air ducts.
To ensure that the air in the room is always clean, and updated in time — periodically need to clean the ventilation ducts. We are not talking about chimneys that are polluted with soot — the usual air ducts system (both supply and exhaust), too, often should you clean your ducts. Read more
How to clean the heating system in a house, what tools are used. Cleaning of the heating system in a house. Immediately after installing the heating system and checking the pipes for the presence of large building debris, they must be rinsed. Read more