HOW TO CLEAN AIR DUCTS AND VENTS IN HOUSE?
The pollution of the indoor microclimate of the premises and of the air ducts cleaning have a close relationship. Pollution internal microclimate is caused by a combination of many factors, physical condition of air conditioning and ventilation systems – one of the them.
The main task of cleaning air ducts is to remove visible contaminants, such as dust, debris and moisture from the supply and exhaust ventilation systems. For that the air, passing through the ventilation system, does not come into contact with contaminated surfaces. Microorganisms, such as mites, bacteria, and fungi, are also removed by cleaning and subsequent disinfection of the ducts.
Microorganisms rarely appear in ducts, however, they must be paid special attention, since they can affect the quality of the microclimate and cause various diseases in people in the room. These are diseases such as allergies, influenza and SARS.
We provide various types of air ducts cleaning.
- Installation and arrangement of inspection hatches in air ducts;
- Video inspection (video inspection) of ventilation systems;
- Cleaning and disinfection of ventilation in the apartment;
- Cleaning and disinfection of ventilation in a cottage / country house;
- Cleaning of ventilation in office buildings from dust and dirt;
- Cleaning of ventilation systems (air ducts, extracts, braziers, umbrellas) from grease in restaurants;
- Cleaning of ventilation from rust and its deposits;
- Cleaning of air ducts (ventilation) after a fire or flood;
- Industrial and industrial buildings. Cleaning of ventilation systems, ventilation ducts, air ducts;
- Cleaning of ventilation in transport: in trains, on yachts, ships, etc;
- Cleaning of flues;
- Cleaning of ventilation (air ducts) in the hotel;
- Disinfection of ventilation systems (air ducts);
- Cleaning the fireplace and chimney.
And if you find something suspicious call us at 800-362-8302. It is always easier to prevent the trouble than to deal with the consequences.